DJI’s back to school sale is in full swing with discounts on Mini 3 Pro, Air 2S, and Action 2, perfectly lining up with the Mini 4 Pro’s launch. It also appears the company is preparing to launch the Pocket 3 and Osmo Mobile 7 in the coming months.
DJI’s back to school sale runs from September 15 to 22nd and comes with savings of up to 30%. The sale includes the following products:
- DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC-N1) = 10% off
- DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC) = 6% off
- DJI Air 2S = 30% off (Sep 14 – Oct 4)
- DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo = 20% off (Sep 13 – Sep 30)
DJI Mini 4 Pro
According to a recent leak, Mini 4 Pro is expected to be announced or teased on September 25th and features 4k 100fps video, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, 48MP photos, 20km OcuSync range all while remaining under 250 grams.
- DJI Mini 4 Pro shows up in DJI Fly app, release soon
- DJI Mini 4 Pro hits the FCC database
- DJI Mini 4 Pro features: 4K 100fps, 48MP, 34-min flight time
- DJI Mini 4 Pro vs DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI Osmo Mobile 7
Leaks for the OM 7 haven’t really been a thing. The only mention of the Osmo Mobile 7 comes from an article from back in January 2023, that lists out all of the DJI products expected to be released this year from leaker, DealsDrone. A release date of October is also mentioned.
DJI Pocket 3
Unlike the OM 7, DJI Pocket 3 has been seen in a number of leaks over the last few months. The Pocket 3 is yet to hit the FCC database, suggesting a release is over a month away. The Pocket 3 could release alongside the OM 7, which is expected to launch in October. It would make sense for DJI to release it before Christmas and in time for present buying.